Home > Windows > Developer Tools > TortoiseSVN 1.9.5
ortoiseSVN is a free open-source Windows client for the Apache Subversion version control system. That is, TortoiseSVN manages files and directories over time. Files are stored in a central repository. The repository is much like an ordinary file server, except that it remembers every change ever made to your files and directories. This allows you to recover older versions of your files and examine the history of how and when your data changed, and who changed it.
- All commands are available directly from the windows explorer.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- All Subversion protocols are supported
- Auto completion of paths and keywords of the modified files
- Text formatting with special chars
- Can create a graph of all revisions/commits. You can then easily see where you created a tag/branch or modified a file/folder
- TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
- Helpful Tools
: TortoiseSVN 1.9.5
: 14.7 MB
: Open Source
: Vista 32-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win8 32-bit
- BUG: Changing the font in TortoiseMerge wasn't taking effect until a restart.
- BUG: When a filter was active in TMerge, filtered lines could still be handled as a diff.
- BUG: Changing the font in TMerge required a restart for the changes to take effect.
- BUG: On Win8 and later, the spell checker wasn't properly handled in case there's no appropriate dict available.
- BUG: Wording of the transfer speeds was wrong.
- BUG: The externals property dialog did not handle HEAD revisions properly.
- BUG: Autocompletion of filenames with umlauts in the commit dialog did not work.
- BUG: The LogFindCopyFrom feature did not work properly for a branch that wasn't created from HEAD.
- BUG: the conflict resolve buttons were not enabled in TortoiseMerge.
- BUG: TortoiseMerge could hang with "ignore comments" enabled.
- BUG: The patch window in TMerge could be shown outside of a multi-monitor setup, i.e. not in a visible area.
- BUG: When deleting multiple files with unversioned files mixed in, the "do this for all unversioned/modified files" still showed a lot of error messages for unversioned files.
- BUG: "Split lines" in the commit dialog with a log width marker set lead to memory exhaustion.
- BUG: The tsvn:mergelogtemplatemsgtitlebottom property didn't work.
- BUG: Creating an external via right-dragging if the name contained a space failed.
- BUG: certain urls were not recognized as resulting in paths that are not valid on Windows.
Screenshots are not available