Home > Windows > Developer Tools > TortoiseSVN 1.9.6
ortoiseSVN is a free open-source Windows client for the Apache Subversion version control system. That is, TortoiseSVN manages files and directories over time. Files are stored in a central repository. The repository is much like an ordinary file server, except that it remembers every change ever made to your files and directories. This allows you to recover older versions of your files and examine the history of how and when your data changed, and who changed it.
- All commands are available directly from the windows explorer.
- See the status of your files directly in the Windows explorer
- All Subversion protocols are supported
- Auto completion of paths and keywords of the modified files
- Text formatting with special chars
- Can create a graph of all revisions/commits. You can then easily see where you created a tag/branch or modified a file/folder
- TortoiseSVN provides a flexible mechanism to integrate any web based bug tracking system.
- Helpful Tools
: TortoiseSVN 1.9.6
: 14.0 MB
: Open Source
: Vista 32-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win8 32-bit
- BUG: SubWCRev did not account for global ignore patterns.
- BUG: TortoiseMerge jumped to the wrong line on startup if the view was collapsed.
- BUG: TortoiseMerge: scale whitespace and newline symbol glyphs on High-DPI displays when Show Whitespaces option is enabled.
- CHG: Minor performance improvement for all operations when status cache is disabled.
- CHG: Improve startup performance of the update operation in common cases.
- CHG: Manifest TortoiseBlame and TortoiseUDiff as DPI-aware to avoid blurriness in high dpi mode.
- BUG: Icons in the log dialog filter do not render correctly in high dpi mode.
- BUG: Flickering mouse cursor when hovering over the log filter edit box.
- CHG: New action icons and minor high dpi refinements in the log dialog.
- BUG: changes to property-only items were not marked in the log dialog file list.
- BUG: SubWCRevCOM choked on empty paths. (Stefan)
- BUG: the filter in the recent messages dialog failed to work with uppercase letters.
Screenshots are not available